- Understand customer needs and attend briefing meetings with the lab supervisor.
- Assist in the preparation of project schedules, budgets, and risks.
- Provide technical guidance in developing new PCB designs and updating existing designs.
- Develop PCB layouts, perform component placements and determine wire routings.
- Verify existing designs and recommend improvements.
- Prepare design documentations, requirements specifications and PCB models.
- Prepare test specifications and test procedures and develop test fixtures.
- Perform PCB design testing and analyze test results.
- Keep accurate records of clients’ data, financials & machine data.
- Design, develop and verify electronic circuits.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Undertake multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, managing own time to deliver according to project milestones.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in this role or related fields.
- Proven experience/ understanding of electronics, circuit designing, and embedded programming.
- Proven experience with PCB designing software like Eagle, Proteus, …
- Understanding of digital fabrication techniques and machines.
- Master each stage of the circuit board design, and also the associated technical environment.
- Technical understanding of printed circuit board design fabrication processes.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical data.
- Analyze requirements and deal with change-requests.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical reports.
- Ability to independently and efficiently perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Passion for innovation, making and can think out of the box.