Marketing Executive is responsible for marketing projects and activities for the benefit of our company with the goal of reaching out to market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services and promote the company’s public image.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Help the Event Manager in organising events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Directly manage and coordinate Graphic Designers and Social Media Specialists tasks and work.
- 1- 3 years of proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness