- Manage the Lab Specialists Team.
- Supervise the planning, workflow, and deliverables of any projects assigned to the team.
- Provide support for the specialists in handling machine requests, maintenance, and usage.
- Ensure keeping accurate records of clients’ data, financials & machine data.
- Interface with clients either face to face or through responding to emails and messages and assign requests to the lab specialists.
- Support with the technical support requests.
- Manage the lab installation projects.
- Conduct orientation and tours for walk-ins.
- Prepare content and deliver lab orientation sessions.
- Manage the purchasing of all the needed materials & electronics.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Engineering/ Technical background is a must.
- Ability to independently and efficiently perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and understandable manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate and apply policies and procedures.