San3a Tech is hiring a Lab Supervisor to supervise its team in the new two locations of Assiut & Borg ElArab, the candidate’s job will be based in Maadi, Cairo while he/she must be able to travel between the two locations for durations between 1 – 6 weeks.
- Supervise the workflow, and deliverables of any projects assigned to the team.
- Provide support in handling machine requests and maintenance that will be executed in one of the two locations whether it was directly or indirectly (through Fab Lab Egypt) requested from there.
- Ensure keeping accurate records of clients’ data, financials & machine data, in addition to being in charge of the regular reports.
- Coordinate & follow up on the purchasing process and the transportation of all the needed materials & electronics.
- Interface with clients either face to face or through responding to emails and messages and assign requests to the lab specialists.
- Occasionally support with executing technical support requests.
- Conduct orientation sessions and tours for walk-ins (when needed).
- Attend team meetings and briefings.
- Attend collective meetings with EME project’s stakeholders if required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Understanding of digital fabrication techniques and machines.
- Understanding of mechanics and product design and development concepts.
- Experience with working on IoT projects and PCB design and production.
- Flexibility to travel for different durations (1 – 6 weeks).
- Ability to independently and efficiently perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate and apply policies and procedures.
- Managerial experience is preferred.
- Passion for innovation and making.
Reports to the Technical Operations Manager