- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications
- Create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Interface with clients either face to face or through responding to emails and messages.
- Conduct orientation and tours for walk-ins.
- Keep accurate records of clients’ data, financials & machine data.
- Make sure that every tool and machine is used in the right way for the right purpose. Also make sure that safety rules, space organization, and cleanliness rules are applied.
- Prepare reports on machine usage.
- Define and list all the needed materials and electronics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electronics, communications or computer engineering.
- Familiar with one or more programming languages like C, Java or Python.
- Familiar with one or more of circuit design software like Eagle, Proteus, Altium, etc.
- Experience in using basic electronic equipment (e. g., power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, function generators, etc.).
- Experience in hardware/electronics technician soldering, crimping, etc.
- Having a good knowledge of IoT products.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an appropriate, concise and accurate fashion visually and in writing.
- Motivated, self-driven and highly organized individual.
- Ability to work in individual and team projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills