- Interface with clients either face to face or through responding to emails and messages.
- Handle daily machine requests.
- Conduct orientation and tours for walk-ins.
- Keep accurate records of clients’ data, financials & machine data.
- Make sure that every tool and machine is used in the right way for the right purpose. Also make sure that safety rules, space organization, and cleanliness rules are applied.
- Prepare reports on machine usage.
- Handle machine maintenance.
- Define & list all the needed materials & electronics.
- A technical background is a must.
- Understanding of digital fabrication techniques and machines.
- Passion for innovation, making and can think out of the box.
- Proven experience and understanding of 2D and 3D design.
- Ability to independently and efficiently perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and understandable manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate and apply policies and procedures.