The Educational Program Coordinator will have full responsibility for the planning and delivery of the assigned programs and workshops workshops throughout San3a Academy, delivered by facilitators and instructors. The programs and workshops are conducted within the scope of the maker culture and digital fabrication.
- Coordinating all the different educational programs and workshops.
- Supervising on the Educational Programs Coordinators and make sure the programs run smoothly according to the plan
- Designing and producing event materials where relevant.
- Supervise and sometimes execute advertising and promoting the workshops and programs through all the marketing channels to ensure full take up.
- Managing the available budget for programs (including petty cash, facilitators fees, helping equipment, materials and consumables).
- Making sure that all supplies, materials and components are available.
- Managing the inventory of all the workshops and programs.
- The creation and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system.
- Evaluating and reporting progress in line with the company objectives.
- Generate leads for other potential entities to open new accounts or to sell workshops in bulk.
- Coordinate, manage and act as the main node of communications with clients and accounts.
- Hunt the suitable facilitators and instructors in consultation in coordination with the team.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- 1-3 working experience in related field.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, extra project management softwares is a plus.
|Job Category||Management & Coordination|