The Educational Program Coordinator will have full responsibility for the planning and delivery of the assigned programs and workshops workshops throughout San3a Academy, delivered by facilitators and instructors. The programs and workshops are conducted within the scope of the maker culture and digital fabrication.
- Coordinating the assigned educational programs and workshops.
- Liaising with Workshop facilitators and instructors to deliver successful programs.
- Designing and producing event materials where relevant.
- Advertising and promoting the workshops and programs through all the marketing channels to ensure full take up.
- Sourcing and supplying materials and components.
- Managing the inventory assigned to the programs and workshops.
- Identifying and booking the appropriate classrooms and venues.
- Attending each workshop to support the facilitator as required.
- Generate leads and achieve sales targets for workshops and programs attendees
- Help in recruiting the suitable facilitators and instructors in consultation in coordination with the team.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- 1-3 working experience in related field.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, extra project management softwares is a plus.
|Job Category||Management & Coordination|