- Help in developing the programs’ content and curriculum.
- Content curation and preparing materials and resources required.
- Facilitate the delivery of education workshops, diplomas and mentoring sessions, as organised by San3a Academy, at the HQ and any other sites that the organisation is delivering from.
- Ensure all sessions are delivered to a high standard and fit the needs of students, clients and the organisation requirements.
- Be the point of contact for the students.
- Ensure that delivery of the education workshops is evaluated thoroughly following
evaluation procedures as directed by San3a Academy.
- Positively promote San3a Academy and its core aims and objectives
with existing and new contacts.
- Any other daily duties which are relevant to the role.
- Weekly and final Reports and documentation.
- High level written and oral communication skills, adept at communicating to a variety
of audiences at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- 0-2 Years experience of working with people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds as instructor.
- A tenacious, confident self-starter with skills who works well as part of a team and has
the ability to motivate themselves to work on their own
- Engaging and enthusiastic, particularly when delivering to groups and talking to
- Experience in Digital Fabrication is a must (using laser cutter, 3D Printers, CNC, etc…)
- Intensive experience in Electronics Design and Production
- Fair knowledge in PCB manufacturing using CNC Milling is preferred.
- Excellent in 3D/2D designing and modeling (preferred with fusion 360).
- Solid technical background about various manufacturing techniques especially digital fabrication.
- Intensive experience in Arudino programming.
- Good portfolio of Arduino projects
|Job Category||Education, Technical|