Maker Faire Cairo is looking for Makers Hunter Intern to help the Makers Hunter team in coordinating the Egyptian Makers’ Community involvement during Maker Faire Cairo Event through the exhibition area & activities.
1. Communicate with the makers and maker spaces.
2. Assist Identifying and cooperating with potential partners for Maker Week.
3. Executing the whole process of selecting and handling exhibitors and activities in
addition to the on-site operations.
1. Previous experience in any extracurricular activity
2. Communication and negotiation skills.
3. Fluent English.
4. The proficiency of MS is a must.
5. Multitasking and problem-solving skills.
In addition to the privilege of being part of one of the best families and effective teams ever,
your compensation will be as following
1- EGP 1,000 fixed salary based on your experience.
2- All your related to work pocket money including travel expenses, phone credit, etc..
Application Deadline: 12 December 2019
Start Date: January 2020